Fix for hearty goulash: the popular classic for the whole family. A good goulash has to be juicy, tender and really hearty. With Maggi Fix for goulash it’s quick and easy. The seasoning mix with onions, fruity tomatoes and peppers turns the classic into a real treat for the whole family.
Ingredients: WHEAT FLOUR, 18.5% spices (13.6% paprika, garlic, caraway seeds, chilli, allspice), 14.6% vegetables (tomatoes, 5.8% onions), iodized salt, sugar, sunflower oil, yeast extract, herbs ( Rosemary, marjoram, bay leaf), WHEAT STARCH, lemon juice powder, lemon extract. May contain CELERY, EGGS, MILK, MUSTARD and SOYA.
Maggi Fix for goulash
- For this you need: 500g mixed goulash and 1 tablespoon oil
- Makes four servings of delicious goulash
- Tender goulash with onions, peppers and tomatoes
- Simply fry 500g mixed goulash in hot oil and deglaze with 375ml water. 2.Stir in the contents of the bag and bring everything to a boil. Cover and let simmer with little heat.
- It is easier in the oven: after searing the meat in a closed pot in a preheated oven at 200 degrees / convection 170 degrees for 60 to 90 minutes.