How fast can I expect my delivery?
- We know you want to get your order as soon as possible. We ship the products from our Australian warehouse in Victoria as quickly as we can, usually within 1-2 business days.
Can my order be delivered as gift?
- Yes, please let us know if your order is a gift and we will not include the invoice. We also offer gift wrapping and card at a small extra cost.
What different payment options can I choose from?
- We offer different payment options such as PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. Sorry, no cash or cheques.
Is there a minimum order?
- No, you can order as little or much you want.
What do you charge for shipping?
- Depending on the weight of your order, Australia-wide shipping costs are:
- $9.30 for parcels up to 500gm
- $12.70 for parcels up 1kg
- $15.95 for parcels up to 3kg
- $19.20 for parcels up to 5kg
- $31.90 for parcels up to 10kg
- For orders within 50km of Benalla, VIC, delivery is free
My parcel should weigh about 3kg but I’m being charged for a 5kg shipper, why is that?
- We use Australia Post Flat Rate satchels. Sometimes lighter items are bulky (eg dumplings in bags) and will not fit into a certain sized satchel, so the system calculates that a larger shipper is required.
Do you ship to all areas in Australia?
- Yes, we offer our service Australia wide and ship with Australia Post.
- If you live in New Zealand please contact us for a shipping quote.
I live in Germany – can I order?
- Yes, if you live in Germany and you would like to order for a loved one in Australia, maybe a gift for a special occasion e.g birthday, simply enter their delivery address when you place your order.
Do you ship Australian products to Germany?
- Yes, if you are in Germany and suffering from the “Australian Virus” which effects many who have visited beautiful Australia – send us an email at email@example.com and we can get your favorite Australian essentials shipped from Australia to you.