Chocolate custard is an absolute dessert classic.Every spoonful is an absolute delight, as this extra chocolatey pudding is sure to lift the hearts of chocoholics.
Ingredients: starch, cocoa powder, salt, natural flavouring.
- Measure 500ml cold milk reserving 6 tablespoons.
- Mix the contents of one satchet into the 6 tablespoons of reserved milk and 2 heaped tablespoons of sugar until there are no lumps.
- Bring remaining milk to the boil.
- Pour pudding mixture into boiling milk and whisk until thick and smooth.
- Serve immediately pour into pudding bowls and chill.