The noodle ham gratin from Knorr Fix is a delicious dish for fast and uncomplicated cooking. Simply add noodles, cooked ham, whipped cream and cheese. Pre-cooking the noodles is not necessary.
- makes about 2 servings
- without coloring and preservatives
- without flavor enhancing additives
Package net weight: 28g
Starch, rice flour, palm oil, flavors, seasoning, iodized sea salt , salt, yeast extract, garlic, lovage root, pepper, nutmeg, chives, lactose, roasted onions, milk protein, salt substitutes, maltodextrin, lemon juice powder.
Contains milk and milk products (including lactose).
May contain traces of gluten, egg, celery and mustard.
add fresh: 125g of noodles (eg Rigatoni or Penne), 125g cooked ham, 100ml whipped cream or Rama for cooking (15% fat) and 50g grated cheese
1. Place uncooked noodles in a shallow baking dish. Cut the ham into small cubes and spread it over the pasta.
2. Stir in the bag contents in 400ml of cold water and 100ml of cream. Bring to a boil for 1 minute while stirring. Pour the sauce evenly over the noodles and the ham.
3. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 ° C (fan forced 175 ° C).
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.