We had ‘Miracoli’ tonight – brought me back a lot of childhood memories ….
I thought I have to share with you how easy and quick it is to prepare:
- Bring 4 litres of salted water to boil. Add the pasta and boil it for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Empty the pouch of tomato paste in a small pot, add 340ml of water and the spices and stir it. If you like, put a small piece of butter or a dash of cream in it, makes the sauce more creamy.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, add some of the sauce and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Make the ‘Miracoli is ready’-call !
- Enjoy it.
It was so delicious – everybody loved it !