yeast extract, aroma, sugar, parsley,
sage, savoury, oregano, thyme, bay leaf, smoked bacon fat, smoke aroma, citric acid
Maggi fix & fresh chili con carne
• You will need: 200 g of minced meat, 1 can of kidney beans, 1 tablespoon of oil
• Makes two servings of delicious chili con carne
• Delicious Mexican meal of minced meat and beans refined with chili and peppers
• Easy and fast in the preparation
• Creative and delicious recipe ideas for more inspiration and variety in cooking are available at maggi.deMexican dishes such as chili con carne provide a spicy-sharp variety in everyday life or on special occasions. With Maggi fix & fresh Chili con Carne you can easily and without great effort to get a great, pleasantly sharp taste experience. If time is of the essence, the tasty and simple Chili con Carne recipe is perfect for the fast food.
Simply sauté 200 g mixed minced meat in hot oil. Add 250 ml of water, stir in a sachet of Maggi fix & fresh chili con carne and bring to a boil. Cook at low heat for approx. 5 min, stir occasionally. Rinse 1 can of kidney beans, add and heat. Finished! You can serve baguette and a crispy salad. Good Appetite!Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.