With Knorr Fix roulades, you can conjure up a delicious dish in turn. The Knorr fix blend refined roulades with selected herbs and spices and make this classic a juicy spicy treat.
- makes about 3 servings
- without coloring and preservatives
- without flavor enhancing additives
Package net weight: 34g
Starch, wheat flour, flavorings (with wheat and barley), tomato powder, 5% onion, maltodextrin, sugar, spice, salt, iodized sea salt *, palm oil, celeriac, caramel sugar syrup, paprika, garlic, smoked bacon (pork bacon, salt and smoke), table salt , white wine extract, onion juice concentrate, yeast extract, pepper, bay leaves, sunflower oil, parsley root, dextrose.
* 48% sea salt in the added salt.
Contains gluten-containing grains (wheat, barley) and celery.
May contain traces of milk, eggs and mustard.
add fresh: 3 roulades (à 170g, filling as desired)
1. Fry the stuffed roulades in some hot oil and remove them.
2. Add 375 ml of water, bring to a boil and stir in the bag contents.
3. Add roulades and simmer on low heat for 1 1/2 hours. Turn roulades from time to time. Add some water if necessary.
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.