More than a side dish! The spicy-creamy gratin tastes really delicious as a vegetarian dish as well.
- without flavor enhancing additives
- no artificial colors or preservatives
palm oil, potato starch, 14% onions, 9% iodized sea salt , lactose, salt, milk protein, spice, sugar, garlic, salt substitutes **, flavourings.
May contain traces of gluten and egg, celery and mustard.
add fresh: 600 g potatoes, 3 tablespoons of whipped cream or Rama Cremefine for cooking (15% fat) and 50 g grated cheese (eg Emmental)
1. peel potatoes and cut into thin slices. Mix the contents and the cream with 350 ml of cold water and stir well.
2. add potato slices and bring to a boil while stirring. Cook for about 3 minutes on low heat. Stirring occasionally.
3. put in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C (fan: 175 ° C) for about 30 – 40 minutes.
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.