With Knorr Fix Broccoli Gratin, you can conjure up a delicious dish in no time. The Knorr fix mixture makes your casserole easy, tasty and guarantees a quick and uncomplicated preparation. It can also be prepared with cauliflower.
- makes about 2 servings
- without coloring and preservatives
- without flavor enhancing additives
Package net weight: 54g
Starch, palm oil, wheat flour, cauliflower, lactose , salt, iodized sea salt *, 2.5% onions, milk protein, garlic, nutmeg, pepper, turmeric, parsley, salt substitutes **, sugar, spice, yeast extract, flavors.
* sea salt in the added salt
** obtained from natural potassium minerals
Contains gluten-containing grains (wheat) and milk (including lactose).
May contain traces of egg, celery and mustard.
add fresh: 400 g of broccoli and 50 g of cheese
1. Cook fresh broccoli in boiling water for about 3 minutes and drain. Thaw frozen broccoli.
2. Stir the bag contents in 300 ml of cold water, bring to a boil while stirring and boil for 1 minute.
3. Pour the broccoli into a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over it. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven at 225 ° C (circulating air: 200 ° C) for 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.