The paradise cream stracciatella is an ideal dessert for the whole family. This distinctive fluffy, light and creamy dessert is suitable for every day. Simply mix with cold milk, beat for three minutes, ready for consumption.
- easy-easy with delicious chocolate chips
- a heavenly pleasure
- foolproof preparation
Net. weight: 66g
1. Add 300ml cold milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Add cream-powder and mix (stirring rods) briefly to its lowest setting.
3. Mix for about 3 minutes at the highest setting.
4. Fill paradise cream in a glass dish or dessert glasses. Until serving, keep refrigerated.
Sugar, modified starch, glucose syrup, vegetable oils (palm kernel, palm oil), 4.5% chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, low fat cocoa powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier lecithin, 4.5% chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier lecithin, flavor) , emulsifier e 472b, gelling agent carrageenan, milk protein, salt, flavor.
Contains milk protein. May contain traces of lactose and hazelnuts.
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.