The raspberry cream dessert from Dr. Oetker combines the typical taste of the cake with the classic wonderfully creamy consistency of a cream desserts. And it is very fast and easy to prepare: just froth up the dessert powder with cold milk, chill and ready.
- wonderfully creamy raspberry dessert
- quick and easy preparation
Net. weight: 62g
1. Add 250ml cold milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Add cream powder and mix (stirring rods) briefly to its lowest setting. Then mix for 2 minutes at the highest setting.
3. Fill the cream into dessert glasses or a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sugar, modified starch, glucose syrup, 3.2% cream powder, 3.2% freeze-dried raspberry pieces, milk protein, citric acid, emulsifier E 472b, food coloring beetroot juice powder, flavor, salt, color (carotene).
Contains Milk (including lactose).
Nutritional information and listed ingredients may change without notice. Translation and typo errors are possible.
Consumers in doubt regarding the substances should contact the manufacturer before consumption.